Exbourne Primary School Vision and Values
Our Vision Statement
To achieve each day a step towards excellence in learning and teaching which will enable all pupils to realise their full potential in an inspiring, friendly, healthy, safe and secure environment.
- Democracy – We can influence School and society through the democratic process.
- Self Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions.
- Openness and Honesty – We are honest about what we do and the way we do it. Nobody is perfect; we will not hide it when we are not.
- Social Responsibility – We encourage people to take responsibility for their own community and work together to improve it.
- Caring for others – We care for all members of our learning community and actively support those who; experience difficulties; or who are upset.
- The Rule of Law – We know the difference between right and wrong: We respect civil and criminal law
- Individual Liberty and Mutual Respect – We respect other people in school and in the wider society. We oppose prejudice and discrimination.
- Tolerance of Others who have Different Faiths and Beliefs – We promote tolerance and harmony between people of different cultures, traditions and faith.
- All children feel safe, secure, happy and valued.
- All children show respect for themselves, others and their world.
- All children are confident, resilient and independent.
- All children are curious about the world they live in and have a love of learning!
- All children are proactive members of their community and the wider world.